We are recognized as experts representing clients in restructuring and bankruptcies, in an in and out-of court basis. Our team has a bast experience defending the interests of creditors as well as debtors
PPU has an interdisciplinary and talented team, with lawyers experts in negotiation, litigation, financing, taxation, and M&A, who have brought a modern vision to the insolvency practice, going beyond the traditional limits.
Services in an out-of court insolvency:
- Risk analysis.
- Strategies to avoid a judicial proceeding.
- Reinvention of collaterals.
- Representation in negotiations.
- Acquire of credits.
- Search of new financing sources and equity.
- Restructure of financial and non-financial debt.
- Protección de patrimonio de dueños y business principals.
- Renegotiation of contracts.
- Assistance to investors interested in pre-bankruptcy assets.
Services in a judicial insolvency proceeding
- Negotiation of reorganization agreements.
- Strategy to debtors and stakeholders, as well as creditors.
- Settlement of credits.
- Insolvency litigation (objections to projects, reorganization agreements, etc.)
- Rejection of contracts.
- Refinancing and reinvention of collaterals for insolvent debtors.
- Lifting of precautionary measures.
- M&A over companies in reorganization and liquidation.