Our Venture Capital + Tech specialized area provides comprehensive legal advice to start-ups, venture capital funds, companies, and investors, domestic and foreign, in the territories of Chile, Peru and Colombia, mainly on the following matters:
- Capitalization. Fundraising rounds – including funds such as Seed Financing, Pre-Seed Financing [or Early Stage Financing], expansion and Bridge Financing – carried out either in Chile or overseas, full, or partial exits, corporate governance structuring, and due diligence.
- Internationalization. Internationalization of operations, tax planning, Delaware flip, and other forms of internationalization.
- Fintech. Specialized consultancy in Fintech matters, including crowdfunding and digital lending platforms, means of payment, market and alternative platforms for trading and custody of securities, blockchain and crypto-assets, and digital wealth management, among others.
- Regulatory matters Specialized regulatory consultancy in various industries and regulated activities, including biotechnology, pharma, and life sciences in general, e-commerce, AI, personal data protection, and intellectual property, among others.
- CVC Corporate Venture Capital Development of a corporate venture capital area for traditional companies, building relationships with start-ups, fundraising, investments, strategic alliances, and joint ventures with start-ups.
Our interdisciplinary team of attorneys, with specialized knowledge in this field, allows us to provide legal services from different approaches (transactional, reorganization, tax, regulatory, antitrust), through comprehensive counselling, considering all stages of a company’s development.
In terms of relevant expertise, it is worth noting our consultancy for Codify, Builder Commerce, Lilac Solutions, Sequoia Capital, General Catalyst, Kaufmann Ventures, among others. Furthermore, we have been Endeavor Chile allies for over 8 years now, in an alliance that has allowed us to accompany the corporation and its entrepreneurs in different challenges, among which our work with start-ups is noteworthy.