Advice in financial transaction and in regulatory issues to financial entities, as well as to sponsors and borrowers, in each case local and foreign.
In relation to its participation in financial transactions, the Firm has broad experience in banking, capital market and structured finance transactions. Among such transactions, we can mention the following, for which there are specialized lawyers in each of the jurisdictions:
- Project Financing.
- Corporate Financing, including acquisition financing.
- Asset Financing, including aircraft financing.
- Debt and Equity issuances in both local and international markets.
- Structuring Collateral.
- Financial due diligence in respect of both banking and non banking entities.
- Structuring of mutual investment funds and private equity funds.
- Securitizations and creation of structured instruments.
- Derivative transactions.
As to regulatory issues, the Banking, Finance and Capital Markets area provides advice in a wide range of processes before the regulatory authorities, including, among others, the structuring of products, the incorporation of financial entities and the authorization for the acquisition, merger and/or division of such entities. It also represents local and foreign financial entities in all kind of administrative proceeding before the supervising authorities.